Botulinum toxin is a powerful chemical that blocks nerve signals reaching the muscle and therefore prevents the muscle from contracting and becoming tight. They are an extremely effective and powerful treatment tool that significantly reduces the pain and discomfort caused by increased muscle tone. When botulinum toxin injections are used alongside neuro-physiotherapy treatment, they can considerably improve range of movement, functional ability and quality of life.
Please follow the links below for further information.
- What are Botulinum Toxin Injections
- How do Botulinum Toxin Injections Work
- Benefits of Botulinum Toxin Injections
- Who is Suitable for Botulinum Toxin Injections
- Our Botulinum Toxin Injection Service
Read more about our Consultant Led Injection Services.
If you would like to discuss the significant benefits of botulinum toxin injections with a neurological physiotherapist, please contact us now on 0330 088 7800.