Do you need our help?
- We provide assistant support for children and young people with physiotherapy needs following an initial assessment from a qualified physiotherapist on a 1:1 basis.
- We can provide the support in a clinic setting, nurseries, primary school and secondary schools.
- A paediatric physiotherapy assistant will complete a treatment programme prescribed by a qualified paediatric physiotherapist, making it fun and enjoyable for the child or young person, in order to achieve the best possible outcomes.
What are the benefits?
- We provide exceptional patient-centred programmes that achieve meaningful results, delivered by an assistant following an initial assessment from a qualified paediatric physiotherapist
- If your child needs regular physiotherapy input, or you want to supplement their current NHS physiotherapy input, you can easily access affordable therapy with our assistant service
- If your child is recovering from an injury and needs support to follow a rehabilitation programme, our paediatric physiotherapy assistants are well placed to provide this support.
- The assistant will regularly communicate with your child’s physiotherapist to update on progress, and adapt or change treatment programmes as necessary
Please note that assistants are unable to complete assessments; for an up to date assessment and report please contact us.
To access Paediatric Physiotherapy please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0330 088 7800.