Electrotherapy is used by our experienced physiotherapists at Physio.co.uk to treat a variety of conditions.
At Physio.co.uk, our physiotherapists use different types of electrotherapy including:
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS)
- Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES)
- Low Intensity Pulsed Ultrasound (LIPUS)
- Pulsed Shortwave Diathermy (PSWD)
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
The type of electrotherapy you receive at Physio.co.uk will depend on your individual injury and the stage of healing.
At Physio.co.uk, electrotherapy is combined with other treatment techniques such as manual therapy and exercise for the best possible results.
If you would like more information on electrotherapy, or to book an appointment please call Physio.co.uk today on 0330 088 7800. Or alternatively, make your appointment online.