Our physiotherapists at Physio.co.uk understand that each individual is unique so the personal exercise program will be suited to your specific problem.
At Physio.co.uk a personal exercise program will help reduce you pain by focusing on:
- Correcting posture in sitting standing or lying.
- Increasing muscle strength
- Improving joint range of movement
- Enhancing cardiovascular fitness
- Improving mood and sense of well being
- Increasing independence with every day and recreational activities
At Physio.co.uk, our motivated physiotherapists are experienced at prescribing a range of exercises for people with pain. The personal exercise program will be developed between you and your physiotherapist and tailored to your needs and lifestyle. This will ensure that you get the most out of your treatment and continue to make long term improvements. Your personal exercise program may include:
- Teaching correct posture at home or at work in different positions
- Exercises to increase muscle strength and flexibility. Your physiotherapist will use a combination of mobilising, strengthening and stretching exercises for the best possible results. The type of exercises prescribed by your physiotherapist will depend on your individual pain and which part of the body it affects.
- Advice about how to pace your activity so that you do not do too much or too little.
- Advice about pain control
- Hydrotherapy to relax stiff muscles and joints and to maximise strength and flexibility
If you would like more information about the personal exercise programs we offer at Physio.co.uk or to book an appointment call 0330 088 7800, or alternatively book online