What is a neurological physiotherapy report?
At Physio.co.uk our physiotherapists can provide neurological reports for individuals, solicitors, case managers or companies. These are several reasons why a neurological report may be written by a physiotherapist. Physio.co.uk can provide many different reports including:
- Assessment reports
- Discharge reports
- Interim reports
- Update reports
- Medico-legal reports
- Risk assessment reports
- Mobility assessment reports
- Transfer assessment reports
- Rehabilitation potential reports
- Second opinion reports
- The previous, present and future functional ability of the claimant
- The therapy goals of the individual
- The individual’s rehabilitation potential
- Recommendations for the therapy needs of the individual
- The treatment plan
- Exercise and treatment programmes
- The amount and cost of ongoing physiotherapy input
- Equipment required to allow the individual to maximise their potential
- The capital and annual costs of specialist therapy equipment
- The suitability of accommodation
How long will the neurological report take?
We can generally provide an assessment within a week of booking. The length of time to write the report varies depending on the size and the complexity of the report. Most neurological reports can be written within twenty four hours; however some large medico-legal reports can take up to four weeks to be written.
How much will a neurological report cost?
The cost will vary depending on the location of the individual and the complexity of the report.
Why choose us?
There are several advantages of choosing us to do a physiotherapy report including:
- Physiotherapists that have a wide range of experience in writing reports
- Clinic and home based assessments
- Multiple specialities
- Quick turnaround times
- Cost effective